Sign up your group or organization, to receive 20 cents of every dollar
your supporters spend for merchandise on 20Cents.org
You make a real difference when you shop at 20Cents.org
At 20cents.org, your organization or charity will earn $.20 of every dollar spent by your members and supporters. They - and you - purchase the products you use every day in your Western and English lifestyle at lowest advertised prices and your organization or charity gets the benefit.
We make this possible by making all sales final. The money saved on returns and exchanges is returned to our affiliate organizations, twenty cents of every dollar spent on merchandise - and we have dozens of brands and thousands of items to choose from.
Interested? Fill out the contact form below today and we will get back to you quickly!
Typically, your organization will be active in our system in about 30 minutes.
What organizations can join?
Any group or organization is welcome to join that supports a good cause. This can be a local or national group*. The purpose of this site to help raise money for good causes.
Does our organization have to be a non-profit to join?
Your organization does not have to be a non-profit, however the money must be earmarked for a charitable or non-profit cause. For example, in every riding stable there an old horse (or several) that are long past a working career. For a small stable, the expense of feeding, shoeing and vet bills to keep that old timer is a tough expense to handle (particularly in the bad weather), so you are welcome to join. Just mark “old horse fund” in the organization name or notes section. We are very low key, and having been in small business for many years will trust your judgement. Please be sure to keep good records, you will get a copy of the appropriate forms from us at the end of the year.
When does the organization receive the 20 percent?
Checks are mailed approximately 60 days after the end of the month.
Can I email a link to people, so their purchases automatically earn 20 percent for us?
Yes, we will send you a link to put on your website and send to anyone who has signed up for emails from you. It is also very useful to ask your supporters to post the link on their social media pages.
Why are all sales final?
Typically, a business in the USA ends ups with a pre-tax profit of around 10 percent of sales. The cost of handling returns and exchanges is also about 10 percent of sales. Together, this gives us the ability to support these good causes with 20 percent of the sales.
Is 20Cents.org a non-profit?
20Cents.org is a for profit LLC. I expect it will be close to break-even each year. Thankfully, I have other businesses where I earn my living, and this is my way of giving back.
If I have other questions, how do I contact you?
Please email me at info@20Cents.org or fax me at 208-246-4946 or text me at 800-8888721
Ronald S. Friedson
*Please note, we reserve the right to delete any organization that indulges in negative behavior. If you believe such an organization has joined, please email me at info@20Cents.org.